Why can’t we have our own carnival??? Let’s do it! A regular, monthly Jewish homeschool blog carnival… why not???
Here are links to all current and past Jewish Homeschool Blog Carnivals so you can see what we’re all about:
- JHS Blog Carnival #1 (Cheshvan 5771)
- JHS Blog Carnival #2 (Kislev, 5771)
- JJS Blog Carnival #3 (Tevet, 5771)
What is this blog carnival for? UPDATED November 8!
A blog carnival lists blog posts of interest to like-minded folks. Not just a list of blogs, it singles out those posts which are remarkable, special, interesting. So I want to hear from you - your best posts ever; your best RECENT posts; the stuff you're most proud of:
- Did you have one amazing perfect day with your homeschooler?
- Or maybe you had a terrible, frustrating day - and want to vent?
- Did you find a new way to teach a Jewish (or secular) concept?
- Did you have a great back-to-homeschool picnic with other kids in your area?
- Are you a seasoned homeschooler posting tips or advice for others?
- Do you have printables that you want to share with other homeschoolers? (pretty please...)
If you have blogged about any of the above - or something even more wonderful than I could possibly dream, please submit it here or leave a note in the comments section, below.
I have opened up the concept a little to include all Jewish learning-at-home type blogs and related blog posts. Every child is homeschooled, at least a little, right??? If you have a blog OR if you read a Jewish kids-n-learning blog which inspires you, please submit it here - I would love to include it in my roundup.