I'm going, God willing... are you??? Yes, that’s right… it’s time again for the annual…
Or, if you prefer a slightly more tasteful, button-style logo…
Oy, vey… I’d better be going. It looks like they have me listed as a speaker this time around. :-o
----- More exciting details follow! -----
We have opened registration for the Fourth Torah Home Education Conference!
You will spend the day learning from veteran home educators, meeting other Jews interested in living a family-based learning lifestyle, and be able to peruse and purchase homeschooling materials from local and national educational vendors.
We are proud to bring you:
- · Evelyn Krieger, the author of the popular new novel, One is Not a Lonely Number, and veteran homeschooling mother.
- · Mrs Deborah Beck talking about Integrating Kodesh and Chol: Secular Subjects and Torah - Two Sides of the Same Coin.
- · Mrs. Robin Alberg presenting Remaining Focused In an Age of Digital Distractions.
- · Mrs. Susan Lapin teaching us the idea of VeShinantam Levanecha: Defining Torah Home Education.
- · A Veteran Homeschoolers Panel: Addressing Key Questions Including "How Can I Teach What I Never Learned?"
- · Mr Max Masinter leading a group discussion on Whether the Homeschooling Community Should Promote Homeschooling as a Lifestyle Choice to Address Communal Issues.
- · and several speakers/topics TBA.
Shabbos hospitality is available with the possibility of a melava d'malka afterwards.
The conference will be Sunday May 6, 2012 at the Park Heights JCC in Baltimore, MD. Registration will begin at 8:15am and the conference will begin at 9 am.
To find out more and register for the conference, please visit http://torahhomeeducation.eventbee.com
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!
Can't wait to meet (or re-meet) many of my online friends!!ReplyDelete
I'm planning on going also. Enjoyed meeting you last year.ReplyDelete