“Here comes Chanukah, here comes Chanukah, right down Chanukah lane…”
Not quite yet – but SOON. Ted’s working on the artwork. I’m working on 15-20 clever little mini-books that will teach your kids and mine everything there is to know about this festival I have always secretly resented because it’s NOT, just NOT, the Jewish Xmas, darnit.
Why take it out on little old Chanukah? I know, it doesn’t make much sense…
Oh, and I *do* spell it Chanukah. (see the complete list of alternate spellings here)
I have a terrible, miserable, awful, no-good, very bad COLD or ALLERGIES and I’m going to bed. While I get my rare but much-deserved rest, leave dozens and dozens of comments clamouring about exactly what you’re looking for in a Chanukah lapbook…
Meanwhile, check out last year’s posts:
- Chanukah Copywork and Activity Pack
- Last year’s cobbled-together lapbook (and the finished pictures)
- Me being grinchy about Chanukah
- My sister’s amazing Chanukah song (free MP3 download!)
- The Chanukah duck
- Fun, fast, cheap n’ cheesy family gift idea
- Melted-wax faux stained-glass menorah craft project
- FREE printable easy-reader “On Chanukah” mini-book
- FREE printable family Chanukah song book
Sheesh… what more could you want??? That’s more than ENOUGH about Chanukah… I’m sick of it already!
Anyway, lapbook requests in the comments section, please. I really would like your input to make this as fabulous and fun as my other lapbook projects have been!
May the Holy One bless you with restored health =) Shavua Tov!ReplyDelete
I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions for your lapbook. The one's you've been doing have been great!ReplyDelete
Hope you're feeling better!