I used some of the brilliant clip art that Ted drew for the Rosh Hashanah lapbook to create THREE amazing free printables with ALL-NEW, ALL-ORIGINAL graphics special for Rosh Hashanah 5772!:
- Free 6-page (I think) colouring book
- Rosh Hashanah Activity Pack, including Same/Different
- Rosh Hashanah Logic Puzzles
Enjoy!!! As always, these are totally free, but I love to know who’s using my stuff, so PLEASE leave a comment to say hi if you download something.
- Download these and other Jewish printables from my Limudei Kodesh downloads page here (scroll down to Yom Tov).
- For general studies printables, including science, art and music, click here.
I'm a little bit confused about how to print these? Thanks!ReplyDelete
Download these and many other Jewish printables from my Limudei Kodesh downloads page here (scroll down to Yom Tov or search the page for "Rosh"). Then, click on the title or thumbnail of the printable you want.ReplyDelete
Hope this helps!