Or, just round up your best blog posts about teaching your kids – whether or not you homeschool full-time! – and submit them here.
So what else is NU around here???
A brand-new Rosh Hashanah Lapbook is on its way, with VERY special original graphics (unlike the one at left) created especially by Ted (my super-talented husband).
This will be a “paid” lapbook (like the ones I made for Tefillah and Pesach) meaning you PayPal me whatever you think is reasonable, and I send you print-quality PDFs along with basic instructions. You provide the content: ie, find books to read and discuss the topics with your children in any way that fits your family’s beliefs and observances.
Components I’m including in this fabulous lapbook!
- Months of the Jewish Year
- When is Rosh Hashanah?
- Rosh Hashanah… in the Torah
- Names of Rosh Hashanah
- Honey Comes From Bees
- Round Challahs for Rosh Hashanah
- A Shofar is a Ram’s Horn
- Rosh Hashanah Recipe Cards (including my honey cake recipe)
- Greeting Card Template, Sample Greetings & Envelope
- Tashlich – Crumbs in the River
- What’s in My Machzor
- Scales: The Book of Life
- Symbolic Foods on the Table
- Akeidas Yitzchak (The Binding of Isaac)
- Sounds of the Shofar
- Unesaneh Tokef: Teshuvah, Tefillah, Tzedakah (Repentence, Prayer, Charity)
- Forgiving Our Friends
If there’s anything you’d like to see included, ask me now… or else stay tuned. It should be available by about the middle of next week, in plenty of time to let you work on it before Rosh Hashanah!
To see previous lapbook projects that we’ve done or that I’ve created, click here.
Yay, to a busy, fun month of back-to-homeschool!!! (though it’s true; we haven’t exactly been AWAY…)