Well, not really… I’m focusing on childrearing and housecleaning today, so hopefully Ted will do something foodish when he gets home.
- Blender Challah, Take 2
- Soup w/kneidlach
- Two whole stuffed chickens w/tinned pottos and carrots all around – stuffed with sage and lemon thyme; if time (not thyme) is short, or low-carb version desired, use herbs and a whole lemon inside instead.
- Green beans w/sesame
Lunch (maybe with Sara)
- Ted’s pecan salmon that we’re all a little bit sick of but still love unless the salmon is off like last time and I can’t eat a bite of it…
- Potto salad
- Maybe some more stuff…
- Elisheva-made dairy scones for Shabbos lunch. She calls them sKONE-z but I call them sKON-z, the British way.
- Chocolate corn flake bars dessert from kids’ cookbook I picked up at VV last week on an impulse because everything is bars and they all look delicious.
- Boiling-water-poured-over Blueberry Pudding Cake – I used to make this very often but we all got sick of it and now I haven’t made it in a few years. It’s super-easy… I’ll post the steps on my Bread Blog after Shabbos!
Post a Comment
I love your comments!