As usual, I will cross stuff out as it’s made – so yes, it’s true, as of now NOTHING has been made.
Oh, yay! By tomorrow night, we will be happily dipping matzah in our soup!!!
Dairy – Sara?
Day 2 – Yizkor, out at Mommy’s house!
Night 1 – Judy? Easy meal!
Night 2 – Michael/Marilyn/Silvia
- new Hazelnut crazy
Potchke cake recipe? Mocha praline ice cream Easy almond macaroons
- Hmm… everything has NUTS in it. And I don’t love nuts. Maybe I will leave out the pralines from the ice cream…
Mocha Praline Pareve Ice Cream:
- About 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup sugar
- Vanilla sugar, to taste
- 1 tbsp KLP instant coffee
- ½ cup Mommy’s Pralines – pecan (used broken almond bits)
- 1. Whip egg whites with ½ cup or less of sugar & vanilla sugar. Set aside
- 2. Whip topping with coffee until thick
- 3. Stir together gently
- 4. Add pralines, stir gently
- Freeze in container until 10 minutes before serving
Good Yom Tov!!!
Post a Comment
I love your comments!