Monday: (holiday, but Ted was working; Glen Cedar Park with Mommy)
- Mommy bought stuff for deli sandwiches and we all went over there. Ted took the Littles to fireworks later at Glen Cedar Park.
Tuesday: (Laughlin Park with another mama in the a.m. – locked out of the car, so no aerobics)
- Shabbos-leftover chicken pie, seen above
Wednesday – trek to High Park with Abigail, swimming, everybody’s classes, etc
- Chicken baked over rice (yes, chicken twice in a row.
Thursday (that’s today!): (dance class, Home Depot, my aerobics class)
- Scalloped potatoes with a layer of salmon and cottage cheese in the middle and tinned cream-of-mushroom drenched over the whole thing. Pretty tasty, but no cheesy crunch to it.
- Creamy carrot / ginger / coconut-milk soup.
- Tinned green beans.
Tomorrow night is another Shabbos potluck at the Silvers. Mmmm…
I am making my oven-baked rice-dish thing that is super-easy and seems to get eaten fairly quickly.
Post a Comment
I love your comments!