Well, I’m Canadian, so we don’t HAVE Black Friday. But here are some little FREE gifts you could give me, or rather my blog, for no reason at all besides sheer adoration. In no particular order:
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Click Google’s Follow Me link on the right-hand side of the main page (I’m putting in a link in case you’re reading this in a blog reader)
- Read and Follow my husband’s parsha cartoon, just because it’s cool.
- Rate and Like my posts at JBlog Central
- Like my blog on faceshuk / JewPI (why the heck not…?)
- Finally, every post now has a Share button below it… if you read something worthwhile, pass it along!
Oh, yes; there is one more thing: LEAVE COMMENTS! Google says almost 600 of you visited my blog yesterday, some for quite some time. I think fewer than five people left comments (though some left more than one; thanks!!!).
I hear you on the lack of comments... it's so much easier to just think them. I need to remind myself that you don't know what I think of your blog if I don't tell you.ReplyDelete
There are a lot of times when I read and don't comment. Sometimes it's just laziness, or because I'm quickly trying to peruse new posts but not stay on the computer long. Sometimes it's just commentor's block :-)ReplyDelete