- Tashlich mini-book
- Honeybee Hive with honeycomb-books inside
- Rosh Hashanah Fold-open Calendar
- Shofar Sounds Tab book
- Akeidah (binding of Isaac) copywork & narration
- Let’s be friends – accordion book
- What’s in my Machzor? – mini-book
- Vocabulary / Words – six-section tab book
- Three names of the Festival – 3-section tab flap book
- Rosh Hashanah in the Torah – fold-open Torah quotation
- Favourite Family Foods pocket (including my OWN fabulous honeycake recipe and instructions for adding your own recipes)
- Rosh Hashanah New Year’s Card, envelope template and ORIGINAL clip-art
- The Scales of Judgment – 2-flap tab book
- Unesaneh Tokef (Tefillah, Teshuvah, Tzedakah) – STOP sign mini-book
- Symbolic Foods – fold-out circle book
I will probably add 1 or 2 more mini-books as we go through it ourselves. I will email you an update with any NEW mini-books between now and Rosh Hashanah. Here are thumbnails of the mini-books so far. I will also post pictures of our own lapbook in progress once we begin.
Yay! How much?
Anything. Just PayPal me something! (whatever you might pay for a lapbook elsewhere might be reasonable - check here and here for prices), and I will email you all FIFTEEN components of this lapbook so far, PLUS anything else I create for our own lapbook between now and Rosh Hashanah.
The fine print!
Because this is primarily for my daughter to use, I’m aiming it for a Grade 1 age level, but there is some flexibility to use it for kids a bit younger or older.
What I won’t do:
- I won’t tell you how to put your lapbook together (though I’ll post pics of how we’re putting ours together).
- I don’t provide any information about Judaism or Rosh Hashanah. Judaism 101 is a great site to start looking up that kind of stuff. So is Wikipedia, to a point. There are so many resources out there, but so few great printables: that’s where we come in.
How do I pay you?
UPDATE: To order Pay-What-You-Can products, click here or on the “Buy Printables” link at the top-right corner of the blog to get to my PayPal page. While you’re there, check out my other PWYC lapbooks and printables! And you can always click here for TOTALLY free Jewish printables!
Or click here and remove the 8 X’s to email me with any questions!
Also for sale: