(let’s try this again; I typed the whole thing up and then exited without saving – I lost my Internet connection and wasn’t PROMPTED to save – Windows Live Writer users, beware of this bug; you could lose your work!)
Ah, a blessedly cool prep day after 2 days of shvitzing through Yom Tov. Now, if only I had had more than 4 hours’ sleep and less of a busy morning interviewing, I could maybe motivate myself to get up and get cooking… sigh.
- Auntie Sally’s challah
- Chicken soup (Ted made it last night overnight; yay!)
- Hunk o’ Meat Brisket (cooked overnight in crockpost – yay!)
- Homemade farfel
- One more veg tbd
- Desserts (what? something tangy / refreshing… lemon pie, maybe?)
Lunch – Ted has decided!
- Green beans
Blah. Out to practice bike riding with the kiddies for a bit!
Oh – Desserts:
- Ted-made spice cake from a mix
- Something else??? Lemon cake from a mix with awesome real lemon glaze
Post a Comment
I love your comments!