- Challah – small-batch Blender Challah (not as exciting as it sounds)
- Chicken (Shake n Bake)
- Homemade Farfel (second half of last week’s batch)
- Jar gefilte fish.
- Bowtie cottage-cheese kugel
- Tabouli (will add tomatoes right before the seudah)
- Fresh Ontario Farmers-Market Strawberry Chiffon Pie (what a waste of healthy nice strawberries, but yum…!
- Banana cake
- Ted-made Strawberry/Rhubarb Crumble
- Ruined Marshmallow Dessert (that’s what it’s called – RMD for short – after the time it turned out all ruined, for whatever reason I no longer remember)
Hey, look what I got for $10 at Value Village this week! Just the mixer and stand – no beaters. Which is perfect because I already HAVE three sets of beaters – meat, pareve and dairy. $10 (actually $9.99) might not sound like such a bargain, since they start at $15 new, but I have learned my lesson from my last cheap mixer, which, astonishingly, goes too FAST and sprays everything everywhere. The motor part comes off the base easily so you can use it hand-held, and I may return the base to Value Village. We tried it out a bit today, though, and it’s actually kind of handy…