Typical Searches that Bring People to my Blog!
- can i be a sockmonkey for purim – yes, you can! Gavriel Zev was a sock monkey!
- bistro grande eglinton review – sure – happy to oblige!
- various parsha things – menu (sorry, nope!), summary – yup!, activities – yuppers again!
- kosher menu, kosher menu planning – yes, indeedy! Here are all my Weekly Menu Plans for the last year, and here’s my mega list o’suppers!
- kosher cheesies – yes, I wrote a review once… it’s a little out of date, but maybe still helpful?
- and finally… adventures in mamaland, soup – at least they found one soup recipe here!
The Popularity Contest!
In case it’s true that popular demand means a page is really, REALLY good, here are my top 10 posts since last May (before that, Google wasn’t keeping track). Some are obvious, but don’t ask me how some of these got to be the most popular:
- Good Shabbos! (parshas Lech Lecha)
- Old blog heading!
- Tu b’Shvat / ט”ו בשבת Activity Pack FREE Download!...
- Jewish Homeschooling Blog Carnival #3: Teves/טבת /...
- Jewish Homeschooling Blog Carnival #2: Kislev 1, ...
- Kosher by Design – my own COOKING DISASTER contest...
- Jewish Homeschooling Blog Carnival #1: Cheshvan 1,...
- Dear Yeshiva Administrator
- Hanging Things 2010, part the Deux
- (Kosher) Menu Plan Monday #18: 26 Sivan, 5770
In case you’re curious, here’s Google’s report of the…
Top ten searches that land people here (often, against their will):
- toronto homeschool mama – all day, every day.
- adventures in mamaland – yay, that’s ME!
- jennifer in mamaland – yay, this one is also ME! I love being sought out!
- rosh hashanah menu – here’s last year’s
- adventures in mama land – yup, also me. Why don’t people have my address, though? Should I switch to a better URL?
- carrot costume – cuz I made one for Naomi
- hms sinkytown – reference to this cute cartoon which I didn’t draw
- sukkot poem – whatever you call it, here’s your poem!
- yom kippur cartoon – I didn’t draw it, but I like it…
So that’s it for this episode. Oh, well, except for one…
Very, very last, thing I REALLY wish people wouldn’t search for:
- That stupid depression meme!!! Still kicking around the Internet – why???
Yeah, yeah. I really am off to bed now, I promise.