Yes, indeed, these are homemade chocolate eclairs … boy, do I feel like a master baker, except for the fact that they were super-duper-easy.
And delicious – did I mention delicious?
The rest of our Shabbos menu:
- Egg rolls (storebought, frozen – are they going to be yucky?)
- Turkey meatballs w/pineapple something
- Green beans
- Sweet potatoes a la Kosher by Design spicy carrot sticks
- Sweets from the Earth double-chocolate chip cookies
Lunch – dairy!
- Ted-made Kosher by Design Blintz soufflé
- Ted-made ginger salmon
- Broccoli salad
- Romaine Salad
- Desserts plus Mint-choco ice cream
- Ted-made Orange Jello in glasses w/strawberry
- Chocolate Eclairs
- Chani Capland’s Fallen Chocolate Souffle Torte (yes, it’s a Pesach torte, though I used a bit of real flour in with the almonds…)
I'm impressed. My food is so plain and low cal and low carb.ReplyDelete
And YOU have lost weight. Mysteriously, I have not. ;-)ReplyDelete