Last night's gingybread is done! I think it looks great, and you know I don't say that about most of the slapdash craft projects that take place around here...
I love this roof!
Here's what we used for decoration:
- soft mints as colourful accents
- Golden Grahams for shingles - they look perfect!
- Twizzler Nibs for columns - good, use them up; I can't stand them!
- mocha lentils around the windows
- pretzels for random accents and a heart on the chimney
Won't you come inside, little children, so I can fatten you up...???