All meat, all the time…
- Bubby Soup & kneidlach – yay!
Baked Teriyaki Chickennope, made this one instead: Caramelized Baked Chicken (new) Squash – something… roasted? He bought one but none of us are squash lovers… conundrum! I figured it out:grated SQUASH LATKES!!!*
- Rice with ground beef (left over from Wednesday)
- Turkey pastries
- Sliced meats w/bread
- Lettuce & tomato salad
- Pickles (– he wrote pickles on the menu????)
- I MUST make some other kind of veg…
Okay, I really MUST get up and do something. The challah is made, the desserts are made… but that’s about it.
Oh, yeah, and we are malware-free for the first time since AT LEAST when we went to New York… if not before that.
* I love my food processor so much. But in general, anything that lets me use an appliance makes me happy! (okay, not laundry)
Post a Comment
I love your comments!