Completely the opposite of the way things usually unfold around here…
- Roasted Potato Bread (baking the ‘tatoes as I type this)
- Creamy Broccoli Soup (w/matzah balls? Ted wrote that on his menu…)
- Good baked macaroni & cheese (think I’ll make this classic)
- Corn (of course!)
- Storebought no-name “you-slice” choco-chip cookie dough cookies
- Ice cream
- Roasted Potato Bread
- Jar gefilte fish (sometimes, I just like the stuff that comes in a jar)
- Purkey Tastries (= puff pastry rolled around a piece of turkey pastrami & some mustard – a family favourite!)
- Green beans salad
- Balogna (ugh)
- Dessert – triple-threat coffee brownies (brownie mix using coffee instead of water, added 1/2 tbsp of fresh coffee grounds AND 1/4 cup (?) of mocha lentils.
Post a Comment
I love your comments!