I want to be super-organized this Shabbos because I’m doing kiddie Shabbos Party again on Friday morning and also because we’re supposed to be hosting another family, though I haven’t heard back yet to finalize (so if you’re reading this and it’s you, please confirm!). Oh – also because stores are closed tomorrow. Happy Canada Day!!!
(in the lists below,
crossed out means we have done it as of bedtime on Thursday – ie 1 am Friday morning)
Supper (w/R. family, maybe Sara?)
- Cabbage Rolls
Apricot-sauce chicken only with marmalade because no apricot jam
- Carrots (maybe tinned, Naomi's request)
- Oven-baked egg rolls
Lunch (w/R. family)
Slicey meats / bologna on rye/pumpernickel
- Leaf salad
Ted’s nice potto salad
- Dunno yet! But if we’re hosting people for the entire Shabbos, I guess I’d better think of something instead of just throwing peanut butter at the kids and singing zemiros like I usually do.
- Fake crab salad
- Hardboiled eggs. I always wish we had some and this week,
maybe we willwe do!
- Chips, cookies, pickles, whatever else we have lying around
- Ginger cookies from PC mix
- One more thing – s’mores bars?
Post a Comment
I love your comments!