Here’s Ted’s list. We are having the most easy Shabbos possible. My mother’s sponsoring the kiddush in honour of two yahrzeits and maybe my birthday, and one or both of my sisters may be joining us for lunch.
Ted’s off work today so he’s putting a ton of effort into Shabbos. But, to be fair, we had an incredible erev-Shabbos davening, songfest and learning, so I am not feeling at all guilty.
Items with a **TT** were made by Ted (or are being made by Ted, or bought by Ted)!!!
- **TT** Soup w/kneidlach (made by EC)
- **TT** Shake n’ Bake Chicken
- Israeli CousCous
- Miso Green beans
- Brownies from a mix (made by EC and NR)
- Chocolate-chip cookies
- **TT** Blueberry buns (one only; Ted bought it for ME!)
- **TT** Ted’s Magic Honey-Mustard Salmon
- **TT** Pareve Cholent
- **TT** Potato Salad
- Carrot Salad
- **TT** Swiss Cheese
- Green Salad w/dressing
- Tiramisu (made by YM)
Post a Comment
I love your comments!